This section contains a general overview of topics that you will learn in this lesson.
- Explain the basics of TDD.
- Get up and running with Jest.
- Write basic tests.
- Read this short article that outlines the basic process and the benefits of TDD.
- Read and follow the Getting Started tutorial on the main Jest website.
- Read and follow the Using Matchers document on the main Jest website. This one demonstrates some of the other useful functions you can use in your tests.
This section contains questions for you to check your understanding of this lesson on your own. If you’re having trouble answering a question, click it and review the material it links to.
This section contains helpful links to related content. It isn’t required, so consider it supplemental.
- It looks like this lesson doesn’t have any additional resources yet. Help us expand this section by contributing to our curriculum.