At this point, you can create phenomenal and dynamic frontends. These will integrate with the back-ends The Odin Project teaches, Ruby on Rails or Node JS, plus any back-end technologies under the right circumstances! After all, you’ve spent time working with APIs from the front-end already!
However, there is still more to go. If you’re following the Ruby on Rails path, there is one more section, Getting Hired, with excellent content on finding a developer job. As you continue forward, keep an attitude of learning through building great software and always exploring more on your own. It will carry you far.
- An Advanced HTML and CSS section
- A NodeJS section where you’ll learn to build a back-end
- And finally, the Getting Hired section
Give Your Feedback
- Before you move on to the next section, please fill out this feedback form. Your feedback is important to improve the curriculum and understand users’ experience.
This section contains helpful links to other content. It isn’t required, so consider it supplemental.
- (Video) React Native Tutorial
- List of Programming Screencasts
- Visualization Tool Examples
- Tips for using AWS
- (Video) Development Workflow
- Keep Your Coding Workflow Organized
- Workflow To Design And Develop A Portfolio Website
- Powerful Workflow Tips, Tools And Tricks
- Functional Programming