This section contains a general overview of topics that you will learn in this lesson.
- Creating objects.
- Accessing object properties.
- Being able to use multiple object operators.
- Being able to use some powerful array functions.
Besides being a quick and handy way to store data, arrays also have a set of functions for manipulating that data in very powerful ways. Once you begin to master these functions you will start to see ways to use them all over the place! There are really only a handful of these functions… but as you’ll soon see, the possibilities of what you can do with them are near endless.
- Watch and code with Part 2 of Wes Bos’s array series.
Note: Solutions for these exercises can be found in the
solutionfolder of each exercise.
If you feel yourself getting overwhelmed or stuck, don’t be afraid to go back and review or ask for help on our Discord!
This section contains questions for you to check your understanding of this lesson on your own. If you’re having trouble answering a question, click it and review the material it links to.
This section contains helpful links to related content. It isn’t required, so consider it supplemental.
- Learn about the ‘arguments’ object on this page about function parameters.