By the end of this lesson, you should be able to do the following:
- Explain the basics of TDD.
- Get up and running with Jest.
- Write basic tests.
- Read this short article that outlines the basic process and the benefits of TDD.
- Read and follow the Getting Started tutorial on the main Jest website.
- Read and follow the Using Matchers document on the main Jest website. This one demonstrates some of the other useful functions you can use in your tests.
This section contains questions for you to check your understanding of this lesson. If you’re having trouble answering the questions below on your own, review the material above to find the answer.