Points to Ponder
- How do you call a function "method-style"?
- How do you call a function "function-style"?
- What do
- When should you use a constructor?
- When are arguments for a function required?
- How can a function take another function as an argument?
- How can a function return another function? How do you then run that returned function?
- How do you indicate an argument isn't required?
- How might you access overflowing (extra) arguments?
- What are surrogates and why are they used?
- What does it mean to "namespace" your code?
- How do you namespace your code using modules?
- Read Namespacing and using Modules in JS for a fuller explanation of those two topics. It covers a fair bit of ground, but try to use these patterns in your next project (and all the following ones) and they'll get ingrained in your head.
This section contains helpful links to other content. It isn't required, so consider it supplemental for if you need to dive deeper into something